Technology has transformed the way people work and, as a result, office space for rent and work surroundings are changing too. This has led to the rise of co-working.
What is co-working?
Co-working is defined as “the use of an office or other working environment by people who are self-employed or working for different employers, typically so as to share equipment, ideas, and knowledge.” And ultimately, the age of the millennial has arrived and co-working spaces have been popping up all over.
“Co-working can be traced back hundreds of years to artist and writer collectives and other communities of practice.” (whatiscoworking.com) In 2005, technology was making the aforementioned activities possible in new and never-before-seen ways and so, Brad Neuberg gave the word ‘co-working’ a whole new meaning and definition. It became more of a movement than a concept. Co-working upholds certain values such as “community, openness, collaboration, accessibility and sustainability”, and we see this in many of the co-working spaces that are available.
Why you should consider co-working office space for rent?
There are many benefits to co-working or flexible office space for rent. The Business Centre provides excellent opportunities for co-working or flexible office spaces. Some of the benefits at The Business Centre include:
- Service – Where else are you going to get beautiful offices, wonderful locations, and someone to worry about IT, maintenance, and cleaning? All you have to do is build your busin We take care of the rest.
- Professionalism – Office space for rent in Sandton or at any of our other locations portrays strong messages: ‘We are established’, ‘We are serious about our business and our clients’ and ‘We know what we are doing’. With professional receptionists, meeting and board rooms, and all the trimmings, your clients will get the message loud and clear.
- Opportunities for collaboration and networking – We know you were sitting at your home office craving companionship and interaction! With our co-working and flexible office space Jhb, networking comes standard. Just think of all the wonderful new connections you can make and business you can do at the water cooler or coffee machine.
Office space Jhb
- Sandton – Location can make or break a company. And the Sandton Business Centre will make yours! Sandton hosts many large and influential businesses and is regarded as Africa’s richest square mile. If you are wondering where the hype is, it’s not in Johannesburg CBD! Get your flexible office space in Sandton today!
- Rivonia – With 80 modern offices (it was refurbished in 2012), there is something for everyone at the Rivonia Business Centre, which was the second Business Centre to be opened. The Rivonia Business Centre offers cost effective and flexible office solutions and facilities and is a very popular location, especially for start-ups.
- Fourways – This is one of the fastest growing commercial and residential hubs in Johannesburg. The Fourways Business Centre is easily accessible and secure. To portray a professional front to your clients, while still maintaining flexibility for your business, choose the Fourways Business Centre.