What is a serviced office?
A serviced office is an environment that has fully functional office facilities, either furnished or unfurnished. They come in a variartion of sizes and provide administrative services, office equipment, and meeting rooms on demand.
Why would a company choose serviced offices?
This is a way of managing investment risk. It is cost-effective and flexible for companies that are looking to start up or expand. Paying for only what your business needs for either a short or long term lease enables you to minimise upfront capital investment.
What industries are majority of tenants operating in?
Our business owners operate in very diverse fields, from recruitment, publishing, marketing, and attorneys, to technology, medical and other professional services.
What is the duration of the lease?
Leases vary in length from 3, 6 or 12 months and are very flexible.
How many offices are there at The Business Centre?
Our Business Centre has between 60-120 fully serviced office suites per site.
What’s included in the rental?
This monthly rental fee includes costs of running the office such as:
- Rates and Utilities
- On-site IT maintenance and support
- High speed wireless Internet
- Company number and handset
- Reception services and guest welcome
- Personalised telephone answering and message taking
- 24 hour access to the building
- High quality furniture
- Access to the Business Café
- Access to secure parking for staff and guests
What technology can one expect to be provided with?
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Full document centre facilities (print/scan/copy/fax);
- State-of-the-art telephony systems;
- Online boardroom booking facilities;
- Full Laptop/Desktop Support;
- High Quality Projectors (Analogue, Digital and HD);
- Tele-conferencing facilities;
- Professional and certified ICT Staff;
- Full server support & server hosting environment;
- and much more.
What level of security can I expect?
A high level of security is always maintained with CCTV, 24/7 on site guarding, as well as ADT Armed Response services. Access control systems also ensure that your work environment is always safe.
When will the monthly rent be due?
Rent is due on the 1st business day of each month.
How can one extend current office space?
It’s as easy as renewing your lease. Enquire with your Centre Manager for further information.
What notice period should I be aware of in terms of termination of my lease?
The notice period will vary according to the length of the lease agreement.
- 12 month lease – 3 month calendar notice period
- month lease – 2 month calendar notice period
- month lease – 1 month calendar notice period
What procedures are involved when booking the boardrooms and the meeting rooms?
Simply call reception and we will assist you with your booking.
Can I hire furniture and equipment?
Yes… we have almost everything you might need for your office. For more information on what furniture and equipment is available depending on your rental choice, click here.
Are there any conferencing services available, such as providing snacks and drinks?
Our boardrooms are ready for any conference-type event and refreshments can be provided according to your specific requirements.
What is excluded from the monthly rental?
Additional charges will be billed for IT, telecoms, printing, faxing and parking. This is billed according to your usage.
Do I need insurance?
What is a Virtual Office?Yes… you need to insure your own equipment and possessions. Any item that is rented through The Business Centre will be covered by The Business Centre’s insurance policies.
A virtual office is an off-site alternative to keeping a sense of professionalism for your business by offering telephone management and address services. Virtual offices are fast becoming a popular trend in the small business industry whereby company owners lease a virtual office giving its current and future customers the perception of business professionalism.
What is an energy efficient office?
An energy efficient office refers to an office that makes use of energy efficient measures such as solar panels, daylight harvesting, energy-saving light bulbs and green building techniques.
What are the tangible savings that can be achieved by opting for serviced offices?>
- No start-up costs such as office furniture, interior design and equipment.
- No additional costs for training, or employing administrative staff
- Substantial savings on rental deposit
- Access to extensive facilities without investment in additional space (e.g. meeting rooms, reception area)